Obermayr International School Schwalbach/Main-Taunus
The grounds of 40,000 square metres in the Schwalbach area offers outstanding possibilities for the future expansion of our school and the kindergarten.
Since August 2009 the main building with a net area of 2,000 m┬▓ has been completely refurbished and modernised technically to the latest standards for nursery, Kindergarten and primary school. The interior layout has been amended to meet the requirements of school and children's daycare centre.
The next steps are now:
- The construction of a sports facility (17 x 30 metres) with synthetic grass playing field
- The demolition of one building initially to allow for the construction of the primary school recreation area
- The conversion of the former administration building for 5th to 7th grades by school year 2010/2011
- The fitting out the small sports building for the primary school and 5th to 6th grades
- The fitting out of the refectory (canteen) in the administration building
All building works have been so organised that school and daycare operations will not suffer any adverse effects.
Obermayr International School